– UK ONLY P&P prices are as follows:
Order total from £0.00 to £175.00 = P&P £4.99,
Order total over £175.00 to £350.00 = P&P £14.99,
Order total over £350.00 to £500.00 = P&P £24.99,
Order total over £500.00 and upwards = FREE P&P!
– Free delivery applies to full priced online orders to all addresses registered within mainland England and Wales.
– For all orders outside of mainland England and Wales you can request a shipping quote.
– We do ask that you advise us at the time of ordering your furniture of any difficulties that may be occur when delivering to your property.
– For all items in stock delivery will normally be within 5 days for addresses within mainland England and Wales.
– For items that are not in stock lead time will vary depending on each manufacturer, to get an estimated lead time email: email@example.com
– The dispatch for a product will be confirmed via email. We deliver most items from Monday to Friday between 9am-6pm using trusted delivery companies.
– Some products may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore may arrive separately, but you won’t incur additional delivery charges as a result.
– The product(s) shall be delivered by our delivery company to your address and the risk in the good(s) will pass on to you upon delivery.
– In respect of damage(s) to good(s) reported to Hydes after 48 hours of receipt. We will require proof that the good(s) were damaged before receipt by you.
– You are required to inspect the goods upon receipt and report any loss or damages to Hydes immediately
– If your goods are delivered via courier please check condition prior to giving signature, claims cannot be made for damaged goods that have been signed for as ‘in good condition’.
– We can offer a disposal service where we’ll collect your old furniture at the same time as delivering your new one. We can only offer this service to you in case of like for like items. Extra charges will be applicable and are available upon request.
– To issue a refund the items must be returned to us in exactly the same condition as they were when delivered within 21 days of purchase.
– To be issued with a full refund items bought as Christmas gifts will need to be returned by 16th January, please note upon purchase if the item is to be given as a gift.
– Non-faulty goods would need to be returned at your own cost.
– Refunds will be made using the same payment method used on original order.
– For any faulty items contact the store on: 01603 305982, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our customer services by email or call us on Tel : 01603 305982 between 10am-5pm. Please note that all calls to our customer services will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary).
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; “Product” means a product displayed for sale on the website; “Product Description” means that part of the website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual product are provided; “Special Conditions” means the terms and conditions in the product description; “Users” means the users of the website collectively; “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration; “We/us” means Hydes; “Website” means the website located at hydesinteriors.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it; “Cookies” means small text files which our website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; “United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and “You” means a user of this website.
Handmade Furniture Orders Terms
Product design and Specifications
Hydes Furniture is made from solid wood and veneers and every piece is unique and displays different characteristics. Such as colour, grain patterns, sizes, and distress levels. So you may notice differences between items in the same range. Natural wood is also proned to shrinking and colour fading depending on temperatures due to different seasons; this does not always happen but in some cases will, and unfortunately cannot be avoided and will not be classed as a reason for a return or be covered under warranty. You will also see on occasional pin marks and filler marks these are placed wherever necessary due to support and the structural integrity of the item these must not be mistaken as flaws. There will be knots present on some furniture they can vary in size and appearance and colour these will not affect the structure of an item in any way and is not classed as a fault.
Payments and deliveries
We will require the full payment at the time of the order. We except cash, debit cards or cheques, and credit card payment will be charged at 2% of the total order. We offer a delivery service subject to your address and will be priced for accordingly. If you decide to have your goods delivered by a third-party carrier we will not accept any responsibility for any damage to your goods in transit or being delivered in to your home.
We guarantee all are products against faulty materials, and/or faulty workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. This guarantee will not cover any movement or fading of products, neglect abuse or misuse of your products. Damage due to sun light, water, fire, smoke, rusting, and accidental damage caused by a third party, will not be excepted as a fault.
Returns and Damages
Once you the customer have received your product it must be inspected immediately. If delivered by us you will be asked to sign a form to prove you have checked the product and are happy to except. You have 48 hours after the time of delivery to then have further time to inspect your product for any faults you may feel deemed as damage. You must then contact us via email with a photo of you discrepancy for us to inspect. Please keep the products purchased in a saleable condition it was provided. When we have received your photos of the fault we will then decide on the appropriate action. We reserve the right to offer a repair, an allowance against a repair, a replacement or alternately a refund for your purchase. Please note any faults must be reported within 48 hours of receiving your products or this will be deemed by us as unreasonable there for will not be excepted as fault and no action will be taken. Under no circumstance will any returns be excepted due to personal dislike to any bespoke order.
Hydes offer a bespoke service. We can make furniture to your specific designs, or if preferred designed by us Hydes. Once you have agreed a design and signed these terms and conditions we can then start your bespoke order. Time scales on bespoke orders vary on the size of your order. We do are very best to keep to times scales but unfortunately from time to time they can run over due to unforeseen circumstances, but we will always keep you informed if this is the case.
When you have placed an order with Hydes this should be considered a bespoke order. Any cancelations must be cancelled in writing via email within 2 working days from the time of the order. After 2 working days from the time of the order any cancellations made will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the retail price at the time of ordering. If you have had an item of furniture designed by Hydes and made to your specifications, and for any reason want to cancel your order, you must cancel in writing via email within 7 working days from the time of order. After 7 working days from the time of order any cancellations made by you will have to pay the full amount of the purchase price.
Use of the website
– You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these conditions.
– The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
– You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by contacting our customer service representatives by e-mail, or calling us on: 01603 305982 between 10am-5pm.
– You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
We reserve the right to:
– Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
– Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
– To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
We will treat all your personal information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK data protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website (“User Information”). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
– Processing your orders
– For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you;
– To serve website content and advertisements to you;
– To administer this website;
– If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Your personal information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order. Hydes requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your personal information to any company outside of Hydes Furniture & Interiors for mailing or marketing purposes.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information and /or user information, we are entitled do so.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Purchase of Products
We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
As your product is shipped from our warehouse you will be contacted by our subcontracted transporter to book a suitable delivery time and date. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in “Change or Cancel an Order”.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
– The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
– Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
– The identification of a pricing or product description error.
Description of products
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which sets out additional specific conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
– Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
– Any loss of goodwill or reputation;
– Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the conditions.
Nothing in the conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Hydes and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the conditions.
The conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.